Skinny-licious chocolate cupcakes made 4 ways :)
- 18.25 oz Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge cake mix
- 1.4 oz sugar free, fat free, instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 & 1/3 cups water
- mint oreos
- regular oreos
- peanut butter dark chocolate cups
- dark chocolate chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°. Line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners.
Combine pumpkin puree and water in a large bowl; mix to combine. Add chocolate pudding mix and mix well. Add chocolate cake mix and beat 2 minutes. Break up your topping/fillings (I like one filing/topping per cupcake) and put 1/2 the cookie/cup or chips at the bottom of the cupcake liners then add the cupcake mix and fill the liners 2/3 full then add the other 1/2 of the topping to the center at the top of the cupcake (just to show which cupcakes have which filling) and bake about 25 – 28 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes
makes approximately 18 cupcakes **you will not taste the pumpkin!!