Veggie Brown Fried Rice is a much healthier than ordering Chinese take out. You can chop up any veggies that you have at home and use it in this recipe. The more veggies the better 🙂 It goes great with Mongolian Beef!
Makes 6 servings of 1/2 cup. Nutrition per serving: Weight Watchers Points + 3 ~ Calories 111.3 ~ Total Fat 1.6 g ~ Carbs 21.0 g ~ Fiber 2.3 g ~ Protein 2.4 g
- 2 1/2 cups of cooked Brown Rice
- 1 3/4 cups of mixed chopped veggies (asparagus, broccoli, spring onions, yellow onions, red pepper, green pepper)
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp Tamari
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- In a medium sized wok over medium/high heat add oil & garlic. Stir fry for approx 2 minutes.
- Add veggies, salt & pepper. Stir fry until veggies are slightly tender (approx 3-5 min)
- Add Brown Rice & Tamari. Continue to Stir Fry until heated through