Tzatziki is a Greek & Turkish sauce that is used on soulvaki or gyros. It is a cold refreshing sauce or dip that pairs well with meat, pitas, pita chips and veggies. There are so many variations of how to make Tzatziki……. I like to add mint, parsley and dill for a fresh & flavorful sauce.
Try out my Greek Lamb Chops recipe and dunk it into the Tzatziki……yummm!! OR if you are a chicken lover…My Chicken Soulvaki Pita recipe is coming soon!!
1/4 cup per servings. Makes 4 Servings. Nutrition per serving: Weight Watchers points +1 ~ Calories 26.7 ~ Fat 0.0 g ~ Carbs 2.1 g ~ Fiber 0.1 g ~ Protein 4.6 g
- 1 tsp mint
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp dill
- 4 tsp grated cucumbers & juice that comes out of the cucumber
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp fresh squeezed lemon
- 6 oz 0% plain chobani greek style yogurt
- Mix all the above ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- ENJOY or Refrigerate for later.