**TIP** If you need to make non-jalapeno corn bread for a family member…..(like I do for my son) Fill one side of the brownie pan with the mixture and then add the jalapeno to the rest of the mixture before pouring into the pan. OR, just use a small foil loaf pan and take out for anyone that doesn’t like the heat.
Makes 24 pieces of cornbread. Nutrition per piece: Weight Watchers Points + 2 ~ Calories 85 ~ Fat 0.3 g ~ Carbohydrate 17.9 g ~Dietary Fiber 0.5 g ~ Protein 2.3 g
- 1 box Trader Joe’s Cornbread Mix
- 1 large egg
- 1 14.5 oz can Cream Style Sweet Corn (green giant)
- 1 6oz container of Chobani 0% vanilla yogurt
- 1 large Jalapeno Pepper (diced)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a baking pan with cooking spray. Mix all the wet ingredients above (egg, corn and yogurt) and then add the cornbread mix. Combine until moistened and transfer into baking dish. Bake until golden brown about 40 minutes.