Skinny Chocolate Chocolate Chip and Walnut Oatmeal Cookies
These are HUGE cookies that are Skinny & easy to make!! These Chocolate Chocolate Chip & Walnut Oatmeal cookies have all the flavors with no where near the amount of butter in a regular oatmeal cookie recipe. The mashed banana keeps these cookies moist & provide a gourmet flavored cookie. You won’t be able to eat just one, trust me 🙂 !!
ENJOY them as a breakfast cookie …yumm!!
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 1 cookie: Weight Watchers points + 3 ~ Calories 120.7 ~ Fat 4.6 g ~ Carbs 19.0 g ~ Fiber 1.2 g ~ Protein 2.4 g
- 1 cup Multigrain Baking Mix (Trader Joe’s)
- 2 cup Steel Cut Rolled Oats (quick cook)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 banana mashed
- 2 Tbsp butter (room temp)
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Pre-Heat oven to 375 degrees
- Prepare 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper or non-stick spray, set aside
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients: Multigrain Baking Mix, Rolled Oats, Salt, Cinnamon, Walnuts, Chocolate Chips, Brown Sugar, Granulated Sugar, Cocoa Powder
- In a small/medium bowl, beat wet ingredients on medium speed: egg, mashed banana, butter, vanilla
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients until the batter becomes moist.
- Drop small scoops of cookie dough onto the cookie sheets (I used ice cream scooper)
- Bake for 12 -15 minutes, until the edges get slightly browned & crispy