- Makes approximately 8 servings of 2 tbsp. Nutrition: Weight Watchers 2 points + ~ Calories 56.9 ~ Fat 3.7 g ~ Carbs 5.2 g ~ Fiber 0.3 g ~ Protein 1.2 g
Peanut Cilantro Dressing will give your next salad a make over. This dressing will do the trick to get everyone at the table eating a healthy salad, whether you are having an Asian or Mexican inspired meal. I know what you are thinking….This dressing may have a lot of ingredients but it is definitely worth the trouble.
Try it out for yourself!! Enjoy!
Makes approximately 8 servings of 2 tbsp. Nutrition: Weight Watchers 2 points + ~ Calories 56.9 ~ Fat 3.7 g ~ Carbs 5.2 g ~ Fiber 0.3 g ~ Protein 1.2 g
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp Tamari
- 1 Tbsp Agave Nectar
- 1 tsp Ginger Root; grated
- 2 Cloves Garlic, grated
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter, smooth
- 1/2 of lime; juiced
- 1/2 tsp Sriracha Sauce
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- In a small mixing bowl; whisk all the ingredients above into a luscious, creamy & flavorful dressing.
- **If you like your dressing on the sweeter side; add another Tbsp of Agave.
Sheena’s Culinary Tuesdays www.culinarytuesdays.com