Peanut Butter and Chocolate Pudding Pie
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Pudding Pie is a quick and easy no-fuss dessert that does not require any baking. An absolute delish!! This peanut butter pie is light and fluffy and does not weigh you down. Its also a great make ahead dessert….make it up to 5 days in advance 🙂 ENJOY!!
Makes 12 Servings. Nutrition per serving. Weight Watchers points 5+ ~ Calories 191.1 ~ Fat 8.9 g ~ Carbs 23.5 g ~ Fiber 1.1 g ~ Protein 4.6 g
- 1 Oreo Ready Made Crust
- 4 oz 1/3 less fat Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/3 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 4 oz Fat Free Cool Whip
- 1 pkg Chocolate Fudge Fat Free Jello Pudding
- 1 3/4 cup Skim Milk
- In a medium sized bowl whip together the pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes. Set Aside
- In a medium/large sized bowl whip the cream cheese, sugar & peanut butter until well combined. Add the Cool Whip and whip until its light and fluffy & well combined.
- Spoon the chocolate pudding into the Oreo Crust. Add the Peanut Butter mixture on top and spread evenly. Cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- **Optional** Shave dark chocolate on top for a little garnish.