Nutrition per serving: Weight Watchers Points + 3 ~ Calories 119.1 ~ Fat 5.5 g ~ Carbohydrate 13.6 g ~ Fiber 0.6 g ~ Protein 4.1 g
These Skinny Mini Mango Cheesecake Cups are delish These light and flavorful cheesecake cups are flavored with real mango puree and Greek yogurt. You still get the taste of the graham cracker crust at the bottom with just a little bit of butter. Did I mention that these are only 119 calories per serving and 3+ weight watcher points? So, next time you are craving cheesecake just know that there is a healthier alternative and all you need is a few ingredients!! ENJOY!
Makes 12 Servings. Nutrition per serving: Weight Watchers Points + 3 ~ Calories 119.1 ~ Fat 5.5 g ~ Carbohydrate 13.6 g ~ Fiber 0.6 g ~ Protein 4.1 g
- 1 8 oz block of Reduced Fat Philly Cream Cheese
- 1 6 oz container of Chobani Mango 2%
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp Flour
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 cup (packed) Grahm Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 3/4 cup of Mango Puree ( 1 large Mango)
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 12 tin cupcake/muffin pan with paper liner.
- In a small microwave safe mixing bowl, add Cracker Crumbs & Butter and microwave for 30 seconds. Combine the melted butter with the cracker crumbs with a fork until well distributed. Add 1 Tbsp (unpacked) of mixture to each paper liner and press/pat down the mixture so it is “packed” (I used the back of my small ice cream scoop) Set Aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients EXCEPT mango puree. Beat on medium speed until the cheesecake mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add 1 small ice cream scoop to each muffin tin on top of the packed crust. (there will be some cheesecake mixture left over)
- Add 1 tbsp of the mango puree on top of the cheesecake mixture. Now from the remainder of the cheesecake mixture; add a small dollop of the mixture on top of the mango puree. Take a fork & swirl the cheesecake and mango puree to create a marbled effect.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Cool to room temperature and then refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Sheena’s Culinary Tuesdays www.culinarytuesdays.com