These Lamb Chops are perfectly marinated and seasoned. You will enjoy these so much that you won’t need to go to that fancy Greek restaurant!!
This pairs well with Lemon Dill Couscous and Tzatziki Sauce
Weight Watchers + Points 5 ~ Calories 249 ~Fat 5.3 g ~ Carbs 14 g ~ Protein 34g ~ Fiber 0
- Marinade: (can also be used for chicken)
- 1 6 oz Greek 0% plain yogurt (I use Chobani)
- 5 dashes/shakes of Worcestershire
- 2 tsp dry mint
- 2 tsp grill seasoning (I use McCormick)
- 4 cloves of garlic, grated with micro plane.
- A few sprinkles of crushed red pepper
- Combine above ingredients & coat lamb. Marinate for 3.5 hrs in fridge & let sit for 30 min on counter to allow meat to come to room temperature. Pre-Heat oven at 400 degrees. Heat a deep dish frying pan (one that can go from stove to oven) on Medium-High heat for 2 minutes and add lamb chops one at a time. Brown/Sear meat for approximately 4 minutes on each side. Transfer to pre-heated oven and cook for 15 minutes for medium (no pink) adjust heating time if you like rare or well-done.
- 1 3oz. lamb chop per serving