Serving size of 1/2 cup. Nutrition: Weight Watcher Points + 3 ~ Calories 154.1 ~ Fat 4.2 g ~ Carbs 16.9 g ~ Fiber 1.6 g ~ Protein 11.7 g
Chipotle Pulled Pork is tender & very flavorful. This crock pot dish has a lot of hidden nutrients from sweet potatoes. Sweet potatoes are extremely nutritious and hiding them in food is a great way for everyone to get additional beta-carotene, vitamin A, vitamin B6 and vitamin C; fiber, thiamine, niacin, potassium, copper, protein, calcium, and vitamin E. So EAT UP……Did I mention that this is a NO FUSS CROCK POT DISH? Oh, and the leftovers freeze great!!
You can serve Chipotle pulled pork over rice, make little sliders , make a fancy burrito bowl and don’t forget… tacos/burritos & enchiladas……….ENJOY!!
Crock Pot Chipotle Pulled Pork
Makes 5 cups. Serving size of 1/2 cup. Nutrition: Weight Watcher Points + 3 ~ Calories 154.1 ~ Fat 4.2 g ~ Carbs 16.9 g ~ Fiber 1.6 g ~ Protein 11.7 g
- 1.25 lbs Boneless Pork Tenderloin-rubbed with 2 tsp grill seasoning
- 3 small Sweet potato; peeled and sliced
- 1 medium Onion, sliced
- 6 clove of garlic; peeled
- 16 oz jar of Chipotle Salsa (Trader Joe’s; hot or mild whatever you prefer)
- 1 cup Canned Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Add all the ingredients except the pork tenderloin in a crock pot, combine well.
- Place the pork tenderloin on top and cook on low for 6-8 hours
- Take out the pork tenderloin and place in serving bowl.
- Shred with two forks (pulling the meat)
- Serve how you like it!!
Sheena’s Culinary Tuesdays www.culinarytuesdays.com