Finger Licking Good and falling off the bone!! These low maintenance crock pot baby back ribs are flavorful & saucy. Definitely not a “skinny” option…..but a comforting dinner when you need it. Portion control is the key & don’t forget to serve with lots of veggies ENJOY!!
8 servings. Nutrition per 1/4 of slab: Weight Watchers Points + 16 ~ Calories 618.1 ~ Fat 47.9 g ~ Fiber 0.4 g~ Protein 43.4 g
- 2 slabs of baby back ribs (about 4.75 lbs)
- 2 Tbsp Grill Seasoning
- 1 small onion
- 4 Garlic cloves
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 Tbsp A1
- 2 Tbsp Worsechechire
- 1 Tbsp Smokey Paprika
- 1 Tbsp Ground Cumin
- 1 Tbsp Chipotle Chili Powder
- Cut Slabs of Rib in half and rub them with Grill Seasoning set aside
- In a food processor; “chop” garlic & onions
- In a medium mixing bowl add the garlic & onion mixture. Add the remainder of ingredients & combine well…this is the sauce mixture
- Pour 1/3 sauce mixture on bottom of Slow Cooker
- Add 1 slab of ribs ( cut in half)
- Pour another 1/3 sauce mixture
- Add the other slab of ribs.
- Pour the remainder of the sauce mixture on top. Cover Slow Cooker
- Cook for 6 hrs on High.
Sheena’s Culinary Tuesdays www.culinarytuesdays.com