Valentine’s Day is only a few days away……..Try making these delicious chocolate stuffed strawberries for your significant other! Kids love them too!! These low cal, low fat and low point stuffed strawberries make the perfect dessert or snack. You can easily 1/2 the recipe, if you think 2 lbs is too much. Also try dipping in some chocolate for Milk or Dark Chocolate Dipped & Stuffed Strawberries. Who doesn’t like chocolate covered strawberries……and now with a a surprise in the middle 🙂 Enjoy!!
Makes approx 32 Stuffed Strawberries. Nutrition per stuffed strawberry: Weight Watchers Points + 1 ~ Calories 28.5~ Fat 1.1 g ~ Carbohydrate 4.1 g ~ Dietary Fiber 0.5 g ~ Protein 0.9 g **dipped chocolate not included**
- 2 lbs Long Stemmed Strawberries (The bigger the strawberry, the better)
- 4 oz Reduced Fat Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup of 0% Vanilla Chobani Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp pure Vanilla Extract
- 6 blocks of Dark Chocolate (Green and Black Organic)
- 1/2 cup of Powdered Sugar
- Use a sharp knife to hull the strawberries. The hole inside the strawberry should be as deep as you can go without cutting through the bottom.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate for approx 30 seconds and add 10 additional seconds until completely melted. Let cool for a few minutes until lukewarm
- In a medium sized mixing bowl whip cream cheese, yogurt, vanilla, chocolate and sugar together until combined with an electric beater.
- Place chocolate cream cheese mixture in a ziploc, cut a small corner off the bottom.
- Pipe the chocolate cream cheese mixture into the strawberries
- Refrigerate and Enjoy within 3-5 days.