Who Doesn’t Like Chocolate Covered Strawberries?? They are so easy to make and a great “cooking” activity to do with your kids!! Its perfect treat to settle your chocolate craving. With only 1 WW points +…….you can’t go wrong!!
You can also try stuffing them with chocolate…..check this out!
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Makes 10 Large Chocolate Covered Strawberries. Nutrition for each strawberry: Weight Watchers Points + 1 ~ Calories 37.5 ~ Fat 2.5 g ~ Carbs 4.5 g~ Fiber 0.8 g ~ Protein 0.5 g
- 10 Large Strawberry with Stems
- 60 Ghirardelli 60% Bittersweet Chocolate Chips (approx 1/4 cup)
- Melt chocolate chips for approximately 60 seconds in the microwave, add additional 10 seconds as needed until chocolate is melted
- Transfer chocolate into a small bowl (I used a condiment bowl)
- Dip the strawberries into chocolate
- Place strawberries in egg crates or a container with parchment paper to dry
- Refrigerate for 10 min for chocolate to set.
- Enjoy up to 3-5 days.
Sheena’s Culinary Tuesdays www.culinarytuesdays.com