Weight Watcher Points + 2 ~ Calories 92.8 ~ Fat 1.1 g ~ Carbohydrate 19.5 g ~ Fiber 0.9 g ~ Protein 2.1 g
Chocolate Chip & Yogurt Oatmeal Cookies are low fat and “healthier” option to settle your sweet tooth. These soft, chewy, ooey & gooey cookies are versatile since you could eat them as breakfast, a snack or even dessert. Enjoy!!
**IF you don’t have Agave Nectar; you could use brown sugar. However; this will change the amounts of your dry ingredients…..(less)
Chocolate Chip & Yogurt Oatmeal Cookies
Makes 28 Cookies. Nutrition per serving: Weight Watcher Points + 2 ~ Calories 92.8 ~ Fat 1.1 g ~ Carbohydrate 19.5 g ~ Fiber 0.9 g ~ Protein 2.1 g
- Wet Ingredients:
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 6oz Vanilla 0% Chobani Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla (good quality)
- 1/3 cup Agave Nectar
- 1/3 cup Banana, mashed
- Dry Ingredients
- 1 2/3 cups Rolled Oats
- 1 1/3 cup Multigrain Baking Mix (I used Trader Joe’s)
- 1/4 cup semisweet mini Chocolate Chips; (I used Ghiradeli)
- 2/3 cup Turbinado Sugar (sugar in the raw)
- Pre-heat Oven to 325 degrees.
- Prepare 2 baking sheets with Butter Flavor Non-Stick Cooking Spray.
- In a small/medium bowl whisk all the wet ingredients together, set aside.
- In a med/large bowl mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Stir until moistened.
- Scoop & Drop the cookie mixture onto the prepared baking sheets (I used a small ice cream scoop) Makes 28 cookies
- Cook for 15-20 minutes until the edges are slightly golden brown. (Cookie will be soft in center)
- Cool 5 min on baking sheet, then transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
- Transfer & Store in air-tight container
Sheena’s Culinary Tuesdays www.culinarytuesdays.com