Are you looking for a refreshing meal? Your search is over….Chipotle Chicken with Mango Avocado Salsa has become a Summertime favorite in my house. The spicy, smokey and sweet flavors in this dish will dance in your mouth. This chicken makes my 3 year-old son shake his booty. I always know when he is enjoying his meal when he does his “booty shaking dance.” Break the monotony of cooking and enjoy this quick, easy & refreshing dish with your friends and family Click here for the Mango Avocado Salsa Recipe
Chipotle Chicken with Mango Avocado Salsa
Chipotle Chicken: Nutrition per breast (Perdue Perfect Portions) Weight Watchers Points + 3 ~ Calories 140 ~ Fat 1.5g ~ Carbs 0g ~ Fiber 0g ~ Protein 29g ******
Mango Avocado Salsa: 1/2 cup each. Nutrition per serving: Weight Watchers Points + 4 ~ Calories 134.3 ~ Fat 9.0 g ~ Saturated Fat 1.3 g ~ Carbs 14.2 g ~ Fiber 4.9 g ~ Protein 1.6 g
- 5 Chicken Breasts (I like to use Perdue Perfect Portions)
- Cooking Spray
- *****Dry Rub*****
- 2 tsp Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 tsp Chipotle Chili Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Smokey Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Sweet Paprika
- ***Recipe for Mango Avocado Salsa*** Please click link above for recipe
- Make the Mango Avocado Salsa Recipe and set aside in fridge.
- Pre-Heat Oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray, set aside
- Mix all the ingredients of the dry rub together
- Arrange chicken in baking dish and sprinkle on the dry rub; pat the rub into the chicken. Flip the chicken over and do the same on the other side.
- Spray the cooking spray on each chicken breast.
- Bake Chicken uncovered for 20-25 minutes. Cover will foil and let rest for 5-10 minutes for the chicken to absorb all the liquid. Serve with the Mango Avocado Salsa.
Sheena’s Culinary Tuesdays www.culinarytuesdays.com