Nothing says summer like a nice refreshing salad. If you have not tried Arugula yet, its about time you do. The peppery Arugula with sweet tomatoes & basil meet the creamy mozzarella & vibrant red vinegar dressing with a crunch of walnuts at the end…..YUM!
Caprese Style Arugula Salad
7 points plus per serving. Makes 4 Servings.
- 5 oz box arugula
- 3 vine ripened tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup light red wine vinegar dressing
- 8 oz ball Mozzarella; sliced into 8
- 15 leaves of basil; chopped chiffon style
- ***optional*** Chopped Walnuts
- Combine the dressing and basil in a small bowl and set aside.
- Split the Arugula into 4 serving plates
- Add the tomatoes atop the Arugula
- Add the Mozzarella atop the tomatoes
- Pour the dressing atop the salad (split the dressing in 4 servings)
- Optional**add the chopped walnuts**
- Serve Immediately.
Sheena’s Culinary Tuesdays www.culinarytuesdays.com