How could you go wrong with all of these flavors: Banana, Pumpkin & Chocolate Chips? Muffins are an easy grab & go breakfast…don’t make the mistake of purchasing them when you could whip up a batch in no time. Store bought muffins are made with tons of butter & oil, which are not a good option for a healthy diet . My muffins are made with NO butter or oil (except for cooking spray) however; they are NOT lacking in taste or texture. I have no problem serving these to my 3 year old son for breakfast or a snack. Its a well balanced muffin…..fruit, veggies,yogurt & oatmeal!!
Makes 18 Muffins. Nutrition per muffin: Weight Watchers Points + 3 ~Calories 139.1 ~ Fat 2.6 g ~ Carbs 26.4 g ~ Fiber 2.3 g ~ Protein 3.5 g
- 2 Ripe Bananas, Mashed
- 2/3 cups Pumpkin Puree Pie Filling
- 6 oz container of 0% Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 egg; Large
- 2/3 cups Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 pouches Oatmeal; plain (Quaker Organic)
- 2 cups Multigrain Baking Mix (Trader Joes)
- 64 Ghiradeli Chips (reserve 18 to place on top of muffins); 60% bittersweet chocolate
- Butter Flavored Cooking Spray
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees. Prepare 18 compartments of muffin pan with cooking spray. set aside
- In a large Mixing Bowl add bananas, pumpkin puree, yogurt, sugar, vanilla, egg and combine well.
- Fold in: Oatmeal, Sugar, Baking Mix, Chocolate Chips. Do Not over mix.
- Fill Muffin tins 2/3 full. Place 1 chocolate chip on the top of each muffin.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool & Enjoy