Nutrition (with dressing). Makes 8 servings of 1 cup each: Weight Watchers Points+ 2~ Calories 93.2 ~ Fat 4.1 g ~ Carbs 12.0 g ~ Fiber 2.5 g ~ Protein 3.6 g
- 14 oz bag of coleslaw mix
- 5 oz shredded or matchstick carrots
- 4 oz bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup of Edamame
- 1/2 bunch of scallions cut in 1 inch slices
- 1 small red bell pepper cut julienne style
- Make the Peanut Cilantro Dressing….set aside
- In a very large bowl combine all the ingredients above and then add the dressing and toss well.
- Place in refrigerator for at least an hour for all the flavors to combine.
- **garnish with peanuts (not included in the nutrition/points)
- **Can be eaten up to 3 days after preparing….tastes even better day by day 🙂